For Your Health!
Campaign for Health, Yours & Ours.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is highly important to us. Hence, we have created a new campaign called For Your Health!, which is a set of updated procedures regarding cleanliness and hygiene standards in our property. With this campaign, we hope that you can put your mind at ease while reserving and using our services, and merely enjoy the experience.
Below you can read few examples of the For Your Health! campaign practices, which are updated in accordance with latest recommendations of health authorities.
- Our staff is trained to ensure all the latest practices are used and best possible hygiene achieved.
- Staff facilities have up-to-date sanitation equipment as well as instructions how to use them.
- Staff is instructed to keep safe distance to guests and ensure safe distances are used by all guests at public spaces.
- Signs, stickers and instructions are provided for all public spaces for guests.
- Public areas are cleaned every day and touch sensitive surfaces (elevator panels, handles, desks, tables etc.) are disinfected several times a day.
- Items used personally by guests (pens, keycards etc.) are only used once before collected for disinfection.
- Public areas are equipped with complimentary hand sanitizers for guest use and washing rooms always have soap washing stations for our guests.
- Service stations (front desk, restaurant cashiers) are equipped with protective covers.
- Food hygiene is in high standard at our kitchens and restaurants.
- Buffet areas will be in use, or not in use, according to latest recommendations by authorities. If in use then all possible practises are used to ensure safe dining experience.
- Seating and tables are re-organized and marked to ensure a minimum distance of 1,5m between guests of different parties.
- We aim to assign hotel rooms only in a way that every other room is in use at a time.
- Housekeepers have been provided with protective gear when performing cleaning of rooms.
- During your stay, our housekeeping only visits your room on your request. Daily cleaning during stay is still provided complimentary but only with your consent and preference, not automatically.
- After checking out, rooms are prepared and disinfected by our housekeepers who are trained to ensure rooms are well cleaned for the next guest.
- Guest linen and towels are sent to our partner for washing, our partner follows all the latest laundry practices to ensure all linen and towels are 100% hygienically cleaned before returning to the hotel.