We are honored to call this Arctic city our home.
As a family-owned and operated business, we wholeheartedly care about our people and the community here in Rovaniemi, along with the breathtaking nature surrounding us. We consider it a true privilege to inhale the crisp arctic air and savor the purity of the tap water.
We are committed to conserving natural resources. We have been granted the EcoCompass certificate.
SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL FINLAND
We are actively involved in developing sustainable tourism. We have been granted the Sustainable Travel Finland certificate.
As a WWF partner company, we support WWF's long-term environmental conservation efforts in Finland and around the world.
LOVE THRIVES IN A SUSTAINABLE, EVER-GROWING HOME
Lapland, to us, signifies far more than just the location of our family-owned hotels; it's where our hearts belong. Across three generations, we've been a part of the lives of Rovaniemi's residents and warmly welcomed thousands of guests into our home. Operating in this breathtakingly beautiful and untainted Arctic region is an absolute privilege for us.
COMMUNITY IS CREATED BY ITS PEOPLE
At our core, we value each and every person. We're dedicated to ensuring a safe and welcoming environment for both our team and guests. We're committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone, regardless of cultural background, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or age. When you're our guest, we hope you'll join us in supporting these values of inclusivity and respect.
Our Goals For Sustainable Travel
Want to reduce your carbon footprint?
Join us in building a greener future with these simple tips:
- Recycle Efficiently: Finland boasts an excellent recycling system. Return empty bottles and cans to your nearest grocery store for a refund.
- Choose Tap Water: In Finland, tap water is not only safe but superior to bottled water.
- Mindful Breakfasts: Take only what you can eat for breakfast. An alarming 20-30% of breakfast food often goes to waste.
- Conserve Linens: Opt for using the same towels and bed sheets throughout your stay to save water and energy from frequent washing.
- Energy Conservation: Be mindful to turn off lights and A/C when leaving your room. Use only essential disposable hotel items.
- Opt for Public Transport: Whenever possible, travel via public transportation. Take advantage of our complimentary hotel bikes.
- Support Local Businesses: Prioritize shopping from local stores. Share your experiences on Google, helping fellow tourists discover hidden gems.
Do you have any suggestions for enhancing sustainability practices at our hotel? Contact Isabella Gröhn at email@example.com.